Audit React Native Codebase
React Native Audit Package is directed to organizations that struggle with technical debt due to a lack of expertise or capacity within their team. We can support your team by conducting the audit and allowing your organization to focus on its priorities without a drop in its development pace.Book a call
What is React Native Audit?
Are you seeking someone to review your work and provide specific recommendations regarding performance, structure, and tools?
Our team has been focused on React Native since 2016, and we can help you by conducting an audit or review of your application. Based on the findings, we can work together to address any issues, taking into account availability and cost.
We can also provide recommendations for improving your application.Start now
How does it work?
Our service is a fixed fee that covers a one-time project. The process typically takes up to 2 weeks to complete. If you require more personalized work, you have the option to add additional working hours to your package.
- We investigate your codebase and estimate efforts (2 working days).
- We write down notes and recommendations, and share the Notion database with you.
Included in this phase
- Notion Backlog
- Feasibility studies
- Based on our suggestions, we add new features and tools to improve your stack.
- We upgrade 3rd-party libraries and tools.
- We prepare the upgrade process and share the plan with you.
- We decide whether to upgrade to the latest React Native version or Expo SDK.
- We use tools like
@rnx-kit/align-depsto identify compatibility issues for your app dependencies.
- We run tests to ensure a successful upgrade:
- this step ideally engages your existing test suite and testing team.
- if necessary we can engage our QA engineers for manual testing.
- We help you upload the upgraded version to App Store Connect and Google Play Store if necessary.
What can you gain with our React Native Audit Package?
Auditing the version of your React Native app can provide the following benefits:
- Reduced time and effort —unfortunately, auditing some React Native apps can be quite complex, so we can save your time and own the entire process to allow you to focus on other important aspects of your project.
- Make sure your app is compatible with libraries —The React Native ecosystem is constantly evolving with various libraries, tools, and community resources. Ensuring that you have the latest version of React Native will make your app compatible with the latest versions of these dependencies, reduce compatibility issues, and make it easier to integrate new functionalities into your app.
- Unblocked release process for App Store and Google Play.
- Access new features and improve DX:
- easier debugging with React DevTools and better error messages,
- better web-dev compatibility with flexbox gap support,
- and many more feature from the React Native changelog.
What else can we do for you?
You gain peace of mind by freeing yourself from the task of ensuring that the product is always available for users. This allows you to focus on growing the product instead.
Improved performance and stability
Our team ensures that your app uses the most stable and optimized version of React Native (RN). By doing so, your app will not only be more stable but will also offer better performance for its users.Book a call